Insurance helps you to protect your home, car, family and pets. It’s there to help you in times of need, emergencies or crisis. If you don’t have insurance it may be expensive to replace items, pay medical fees or cover bills.
Regardless of the type of insurance or cover you need, insurance prices can be compared to ensure you are getting the best deal.
Types of insurance
How can I save?
You can use a comparison site to search for the best insurance product. Before you start to compare, you need to know what you want covered and consider the amounts that need to be covered, for example:
- Home contents – how much are all your contents worth
- Travel – the cost of the holiday and the medical costs covered
There is a lot to consider when deciding on whether to buy insurance
For information on:
- Understanding insurance and how it works
- Choosing the right level of cover
- How to use a comparison site
- How to make a claim